airBaltic launches flights from Riga to Sochi
airBaltic has launched a new route from Riga International Airport to Sochi International Airport. The new route offers new travel options for travellers from the Baltics and Russia with convenient connections via Riga.
In addition, this summer Sochi will be one of the host cities for 2018 FIFA World Cup and the new connection via Riga will offer convenient flight options to all who are planning to attend the championship.
Wolfgang Reuss, senior vice president of network management, airBaltic, said: «We are delighted to launch operations between Riga and Sochi for this summer season.
«The new route will offer great summer gateway for travellers from the Baltics to the Black sea cost city Sochi, as well as new convenient connections for travellers from Russia with European and Scandinavian airports.»
airBaltic flies from Riga to Sochi two times a week on a Boeing 737 aircraft, and the flight is scheduled to last three hours and ten minutes.
airBaltic serves over 70 routes from Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius, offering the largest variety of destinations and convenient connections via Riga to its network spanning Europe, Scandinavia, the CIS and the Middle East.
For summer 2018, airBaltic has introduced eight new destinations from Riga to Malaga, Lisbon, Split, Bordeaux, Gdansk, Almaty as well as Sochi and Kaliningrad. text's sourse: breakingtravelnews.com
Tsar Events Russia DMC & PCO will help you to plan your visit to St. Petersburg and other Russian Cities.
Why TSAR EVENTS DMC & PCO?
1) Tsar Events DMC & PCO has become first DMC who wrote book-instruction for tourists and professional travel planners who are going to Russia! https://www.amazon.com/Russia-Survival-Guide-Alexander-Rodionov/dp/1493125710/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
2) The only CERTIFIED DESTINATION MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (DMCP) in Russia http://www.admeinternational.org/aws/ADME/pt/sp/what_is_dmcp
3) The only CERTIFIED MEETING PROFESSIONAL (CMP) in Russia http://www.eventscouncil.org/CMP/AboutCMP.aspx
4) RUSSIA’S LEADING DESTINATION MANAGEMENT COMPANY World travel awards 2012 & 2013 & 2014 & 2015 WINNER
5) The ONLY Russian DMC to earn Accredited Destination Management Company (ADMC) Designation http://www.admeinternational.org/aws/ADME/pt/sp/what_is_admc
6) The BEST DMC 2011 award winner by New European Economy magazine, UK
7) Winner of ADME International Recognition Award 2016 as Destination Management Professional of the Year http://www.admeinternational.org/aws/ADME/pt/sp/awards
From »concept to reality», our services & events are designed to meet the creative, motivational and budgetary needs of the professional meeting planner or executive. We work with you from concept and design through successful program execution.
Through one point of contact we are proud to provide our clients with:
• Collaborative Creativity
• Consistency in Services
• Destination Communication
• Imaginative Corporate Incentive Programs
• Innovative Theme Parties and Special Events
• Comprehensive Meeting Planning Services
• Ground Transportation Services
Tsar Events DMC & PCO has become first DMC who wrote book-instruction for tourists and professional travel planners who are going to Russia! New book offers a mesmerizing slice of life in Russia. Alexander Rodionov & Maya Krivchenia shares an informative and enjoyable guide to enjoying the historical and cultural wealth of the world’s largest country.
Why ST. PETERSBURG?
The most CULTURAL city in Russia
The 4th biggest city in Europe with the population of 6 million people
City with largest number of palaces and the deepest metro in the world
The cradle of Russian Literature, Art and Education.
Ideal places for Tsar’s Events:
— Gala Dinner at Faberge Museum –with biggest collection of Faberge Eggs
— Congress for 1000 guests in Smolny Cathedral
— Lunch at a single long table for 600 persons inside of the biggest Artillery museum in the world
— Exclusive night visit to Hermitage (Winter Palace)
— Transfer from airport by BTR, stretch limousine or Russian Troika
— Gala dinner with Rasputin in Yusupoff Palace
— Water and Fire Fairytale in Peterhoff Palace
— Hockey game against Russian team
— Politburo meeting in Political Dacha K2
Want to hear 1000 more ideas?
Get in contact with Tsar Events DMC.