The 4th St. Petersburg Restaurant Festival will take place in April02.04.2018
The 4th Saint Petersburg Restaurant Festival, organized by Committee for Tourism Development will be held from 1 to 30 April 2018. In preparation for the upcoming World Cup, which will be held in Russia for the first time from 14 June to 15 July, 2018, the Committee dedicated the spring St. Petersburg Restaurant Festival to football.
The Chairman of the Committee Andrey Mushkarev commented on this event:
«The City of Saint Petersburg is one of the largest tourist centers in Europe and in the world. The rich cultural heritage, unique architecture, life full of cultural and business events attract more than seven million tourists to the banks of the Neva river. The Festival has a great importance for the prestige of Russia abroad, increasing its tourist potential and promotion of gastronomic tourism.
One of the objectives of the festival is to create a platform for the development of the restaurant industry in St. Petersburg. Thanks to the festival, not only residents and visitors of the city will be able to better navigate in the numerous offers of the gastronomic market but also restaurateurs will have an additional opportunity to exchange experiences and jointly generate ideas aimed at the development of the gastronomic industry. Moreover, the spring Restaurant Festival will become one more stage in preparation for the World Congress of Association of Chefs' Societies, which will be held in the city on the Neva River in 2020.»
Participating restaurants will present tasting sets, which are specially formed by for this event, for a fixed amount of 990 and 1990 roubles. On the eve of the World Cup, thematic football set menus will be presented this year.
Participation in Saint Petersburg Restaurant festival is voluntary and free of charge for all the restaurants. Text & picture source: http://www.visit-petersburg.ru
Tsar Events Russia DMC & PCO will help you to plan your visit to St. Petersburg and other Russian Cities.
Why TSAR EVENTS DMC & PCO?
1) Tsar Events DMC & PCO has become first DMC who wrote book-instruction for tourists and professional travel planners who are going to Russia! https://www.amazon.com/Russia-Survival-Guide-Alexander-Rodionov/dp/1493125710/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
2) The only CERTIFIED DESTINATION MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (DMCP) in Russia http://www.admeinternational.org/aws/ADME/pt/sp/what_is_dmcp
3) The only CERTIFIED MEETING PROFESSIONAL (CMP) in Russia http://www.eventscouncil.org/CMP/AboutCMP.aspx
4) RUSSIA’S LEADING DESTINATION MANAGEMENT COMPANY World travel awards 2012 & 2013 & 2014 & 2015 WINNER
5) The ONLY Russian DMC to earn Accredited Destination Management Company (ADMC) Designation http://www.admeinternational.org/aws/ADME/pt/sp/what_is_admc
6) The BEST DMC 2011 award winner by New European Economy magazine, UK
7) Winner of ADME International Recognition Award 2016 as Destination Management Professional of the Year http://www.admeinternational.org/aws/ADME/pt/sp/awards
From »concept to reality», our services & events are designed to meet the creative, motivational and budgetary needs of the professional meeting planner or executive. We work with you from concept and design through successful program execution.
Through one point of contact we are proud to provide our clients with:
• Collaborative Creativity
• Consistency in Services
• Destination Communication
• Imaginative Corporate Incentive Programs
• Innovative Theme Parties and Special Events
• Comprehensive Meeting Planning Services
• Ground Transportation Services
Tsar Events DMC & PCO has become first DMC who wrote book-instruction for tourists and professional travel planners who are going to Russia! New book offers a mesmerizing slice of life in Russia. Alexander Rodionov & Maya Krivchenia shares an informative and enjoyable guide to enjoying the historical and cultural wealth of the world’s largest country.
Why ST. PETERSBURG?
The most CULTURAL city in Russia
The 4th biggest city in Europe with the population of 6 million people
City with largest number of palaces and the deepest metro in the world
The cradle of Russian Literature, Art and Education.
Ideal places for Tsar’s Events:
— Gala Dinner at Faberge Museum –with biggest collection of Faberge Eggs
— Congress for 1000 guests in Smolny Cathedral
— Lunch at a single long table for 600 persons inside of the biggest Artillery museum in the world
— Exclusive night visit to Hermitage (Winter Palace)
— Transfer from airport by BTR, stretch limousine or Russian Troika
— Gala dinner with Rasputin in Yusupoff Palace
— Water and Fire Fairytale in Peterhoff Palace
— Hockey game against Russian team
— Politburo meeting in Political Dacha K2
Want to hear 1000 more ideas?
Get in contact with Tsar Events DMC.
ST. PETERSBURG, OTHER RUSSIAN CITIES, RUSSIAN CITIES, Restaurants, WHY TSAR EVENTS?, Tsar Events' team, Architecture, book, RUSSIA SURVIVAL GUIDE BOOK, ST.PETERSBURG, WHY TSAR EVENTS? ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA, ST., PETERSBURG