The Circle of Light Moscow international festival will take place 23 – 27 September06.09.2016
The Circle of Light Moscow international festival is an annual event at which lighting designers and specialists in audiovisual art from various countries reinvent the architectural scene of Moscow by using video mapping.
The buildings that symbolize Russia – among them are: the Bolshoi Theatre, the Moscow Manege, the Moscow State University, VDNKh, and others – transform into canvases for large colorful video projections. The admission to all festival venues is free.
There is an educational program that takes place during the festival. It includes lectures and workshops with the world class lighting designers. Educational activities are open for visitors, but the pre-registration is needed.
The Circle of Light festival has won:
- The Guinness world record for the largest projected image (2015);
- The Innovations Time award for the Eventful Project of the Year nomination (2015);
- The Event of the Year award for the City Festival of the Year (2015);
- The Moscow Times Awards for the Cultural Event of the Year (2014);
- Best of Russia/Best.ru award for the Best Cultural Event of the Year (2014);
- Guiding Light Award for the Best Event (2014);
- Brand No. 1 in Russia in the Festival category (2013, 2014);
- Brand of the Year/EFFIE in the Entertainment Industry category (2011, 2012).
The organizer of the Circle of Light festival is the Department for Multicultural Policy, Interregional Cooperation and Tourism of Moscow.
The coordinator of the festival is LBL Communication Group.
Text’s and picture’s source: lightfest.ru
If you need asistance with museum visit or accommodation booking, planning your special event, cultural or incentive program, conference and congress in Moscow or St. Peterbsurg, please, contact team of Tsar Events Destination Management Company & Professional Congress Organizer that provide all MICE services in all Russian cities.
Why TSAR EVENTS DMC & PCO?
Tsar Events DMC & PCO has become first DMC who wrote book-instruction for tourists and professional travel planners who are going to Russia!
- RUSSIA’S LEADING DESTINATION MANAGEMENT COMPANY World travel awards 2012 & 2013 & 2014 & 2015 WINNER
- The first Russian DMC to earn Accredited Destination Management Company (ADMC) Designation
- The BEST DMC 2011 (New European Economy magazine, UK)
- The only CERTIFIED DESTINATION MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (DMCP) in Russia
- The only COMPANY in Russia run by CERTIFIED MEETING PROFESSIONAL (CMP)
- RUSSIA’S LEADING INCOMING AGENCY World travel awards 2012 Nominee
From »concept to reality», our services & events are designed to meet the creative, motivational and budgetary needs of the professional meeting planner or executive. We work with you from concept and design through successful program execution.
Through one point of contact we are proud to provide our clients with:
• Collaborative Creativity
• Consistency in Services
• Destination Communication
• Imaginative Corporate Incentive Programs
• Innovative Theme Parties and Special Events
• Comprehensive Meeting Planning Services
• Ground Transportation Services
Tsar Events DMC & PCO has become first DMC who wrote book-instruction for tourists and professional travel planners who are going to Russia! New book offers a mesmerizing slice of life in Russia. Alexander Rodionov & Maya Krivchenia shares an informative and enjoyable guide to enjoying the historical and cultural wealth of the world’s largest country.
— The most DYNAMIC city in Russia
— The biggest city in Europe with the population of 11 million people and a million visitors every day
— The capital of the biggest country in the world
— Business heart of Russian Federation
Ideal places for Tsar’s Events:
— Conference in the exhibition hall of GUM on Red Square
— Gala dinner at the underground secret Bunker of Stalin
— Product presentation on the top of one the highest buildings in Europe – Federation Tower
— Exclusive visit to the Russian President’s Residence – Grand Kremlin Palace
— Participation in Astronaut training program in Star City space training center
— See legendary Faberge Eggs and the biggest collection of Tsar diamonds in the Kremlin’s Armory Chamber and the Diamond Fund
Want to hear 1000 more ideas?
Get in contact with Tsar Events DMC