HOTEL OF THE MONTH: Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg12.01.2016
St. Petersburg’s premier five-star luxury hotel features 177 guest rooms, including 26 suites, enhanced by views of Saint Isaac’s Cathedral, Alexandrovksy Garden, and the landmark Admiralty. Two signature St. Petersburg restaurants create see-and-be-seen buzz, while a glass-topped spa helps you relax and restore. The beauty and history of Imperial Russia feel current and fashionable – coming to life with luxurious, at-your-service
Within a 19th-century Russian royal palace, its entry guarded by two marble lions, Four Seasons reveals a restored luxury hotel treasure in the historic Admiralteysky district – just two blocks from the Hermitage Museum and close to Nevsky Prospekt and the Mariinsky Theatre.
Immediately positioned among Russia’s finest hotels,
Light, airy and welcoming, our 177 guest rooms, including 26 elegant suites, are the most spacious in St. Petersburg. They feature inviting elements such as high ceilings, large windows and full marble bathrooms.
Enjoy iconic St. Petersburg views: the Alexandrovsky Garden and the Admiralty building to the north, and St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St. Isaac’s Square and the statue of Tsar Nicholas I to the south. Rooms on the fifth floor offer personal terraces with sweeping cathedral views.
With luxuriously comfortable surroundings, 24-hour renowned Four Seasons care provided by our friendly, multilingual Concierge and staff, and access to the finest dining, spa and fitness facilities and business services, Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg is ideal for both leisure and business travellers.
St. Petersburg is main incentive destination in Russia. Also it is:
- The most CULTURAL city in Russia
- The 4th biggest city in Europe with the population of 6 million people
- City with largest number of palaces and the deepest metro in the world
- The cradle of Russian Literature, Art and Education
Just few ideas of events that can be organized in St. Petersburg for your client:
- Congress for 1000 guests in Smolny Cathedral
- Lunch at a single long table for 600 persons inside of the biggest Artillery museum in the world
- Exclusive night visit to Hermitage (Winter Palace)
- Transfer from airport by BTR, stretch limousine or Russian Troika
- Gala dinner with Rasputin in Yusupoff Palace
- Water and Fire Fairytale in Peterhoff Palace
- Hockey game against Russian team
- Politburo meeting in Political Dacha K2
Want to hear 1000 more ideas?
Ask Tsar Events DMC & PCO.
Why TSAR EVENTS DMC & PCO?
- Tsar Events DMC & PCO has become first DMC who wrote book-instruction for tourists and professional travel planners who are going to Russia!
- The first Russian DMC to earn Accredited Destination Management Company (ADMC) Designation
- RUSSIA’S LEADING DESTINATION MANAGEMENT COMPANY World travel awards 2012 & 2013 & 2014 & 2015 WINNER
- The BEST DMC 2011 (New European Economy magazine, UK)
- The only CERTIFIED DESTINATION MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS (DMCP) in Russia
- The only COMPANY in Russia run by CERTIFIED MEETING PROFESSIONAL (CMP)
From »concept to reality», our services & events are designed to meet the creative, motivational and budgetary needs of the professional meeting planner or executive. We work with you from concept and design through successful program execution.
Through one point of contact we are proud to provide our clients with:
• Collaborative Creativity
• Consistency in Services
• Destination Communication
• Imaginative Corporate Incentive Programs
• Innovative Theme Parties and Special Events
• Comprehensive Meeting Planning Services
• Ground Transportation Services
Tsar Events DMC & PCO has become first DMC who wrote book-instruction for tourists and professional travel planners who are going to Russia! New book offers a mesmerizing slice of life in Russia. Alexander Rodionov & Maya Krivchenia shares an informative and enjoyable guide to enjoying the historical and cultural wealth of the world’s largest country.