RENOVATED OLD BUILDING OF PULKOVO 1 WILL START OPERATING 04TH OF FEBUARY02.02.2015
On February 04, 2015 all domestic flights operated by Rossiya, Aeroflot and DonAvia Airlines will be moved from New Terminal Pulkovo 1 to renovated old building of Pulkovo Airport.
Other airline companies will move domestic flight after 14th of February. But these changes will not influence to the arrival and departure of passengers of Pulkovo new terminal, entrance will go throe security control of new terminal
If you need asistance with arrival or departure transfers to St. Peterbsurg, meet and greet services, reservations in Buisness or VIP lounges, please, contact team of Tsar Events Destination Management Company & Professional Congress Organizer that provide MICE services in all Russian cities and Ukraine.
Why TSAR EVENTS DMC & PCO?
Tsar Events DMC & PCO has become first DMC who wrote book-instruction for tourists and professional travel planners who are going to Russia!
- RUSSIA’S LEADING DESTINATION MANAGEMENT COMPANY World travel awards 2012 & 2013 & 2014 WINNER
- The BEST DMC 2011 (New European Economy magazine, UK)
- The only CERTIFIED DESTINATION MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (DMCP) in Russia
- The only COMPANY in Russia run by CERTIFIED MEETING PROFESSIONAL (CMP)
- Partner of St. Petersburg Government
- RUSSIA’S LEADING INCOMING AGENCY World travel awards 2012 Nominee
From »concept to reality», our services & events are designed to meet the creative, motivational and budgetary needs of the professional meeting planner or executive. We work with you from concept and design through successful program execution.
Through one point of contact we are proud to provide our clients with:
• Collaborative Creativity
• Consistency in Services
• Destination Communication
• Imaginative Corporate Incentive Programs
• Innovative Theme Parties and Special Events
• Comprehensive Meeting Planning Services
• Ground Transportation Services
Tsar Events DMC & PCO has become first DMC who wrote book-instruction for tourists and professional travel planners who are going to Russia! New book offers a mesmerizing slice of life in Russia. Alexander Rodionov & Maya Krivchenia shares an informative and enjoyable guide to enjoying the historical and cultural wealth of the world’s largest country.